Saturday 11 February 2012

Check out Nollywood Actress Grace Amah and cute son

 Since becoming a mother 11 months ago,she has been consumed with a bigger assignment-motherhood than what make her famous -acting, and rarely seen in movies or movie locations. Despite all the controversy over the paternity of her nine month-old son,Uchechukwu,the talented actress is unperturbed.

In an interview she granted months back,the sultry actress said; Feeling of motherhood it’s a very sweet feeling(Laughs) at least I have a responsibility now but then some things I was doing when I was single,I really can’t do them anymore because I know I now have to take care of the home and my baby,that now comes as the priority in my activities.

It feels great being a mother and it’s an honour too,it’s not everybody that is favored to have that feeling so it requires a special thankgiving to God.I am happy I have a son and beautiful boy at that,he is really a blessing.

Controversies will always be there for people in my kind of profession so am not bothered about them.Am a celebrity and people write all sorts of things about celebrities so I wasn’t surprised about it.My husband didn’t reject my baby,I am happily married and my marriage is still intact.
The latest gist that plans are going on to throw a birthday bash for her son next month, and she is not sparing any cost to give the “little love of her life” the very best.

No comments: