Thursday 9 February 2012

Bollywood Actor, Amitabh Bachchan to undergo surgery

The Mega star of Bollywood Amitabh Bachchan has been suffering from stomach ailments from quite a long time and finally he is undergoing a surgery on Saturday, February 11, 2012.
The 69-year-old avid blogger gave the details of his ailing health in his blog bigb.bigadda.com.
The actor will undergo a CT scan tomorrow and the day after he will be taken for the surgery.
The surgery is believed not to be too complicated, and the dosage of injections has started which will continue for few days.

Amitabh wrote on his blog : "My stomach which has already been the bed of many complicated battles in the past, shall have to entertain this as well. Its a war zone, my body, and one which has been through a great deal and still does. I sometimes lament the fact that I do not have the benefit of a complete and ailment free body structure, and I wonder how wonderful it would be to be normal again."
Amitabh is currently shooting a cameo in Bhojpuri film "Gangadevi" aand blames his late-night appearances behind the stomach problem.
"The doc who looks after me was furious at my late night appearances... but what does one do .. it is this time of the night or the day when there is freedom and solitude to assuage what I must convey or not. But I do understand his concern and shall abide by it...," he added.

No comments: