Wednesday 20 July 2011

Frank Edoho: I'm separated from my wife and It's irreconcilable!

He’s tried to be quiet; insisting that, unlike what happened in 2008 – when he and his wife Katherine shamelessly washed their dirty linen in public – he’d rather keep private things private
But something must have pushed Who Wants to Be a Millionaire host Frank Edoho to the wall.
As if on a spree, he’s come all out on micro blogging site Twitter, opening up like never before on his separation from his wife. In a couple of tweets, Frank declared that he and Kate’s differences are irreconcilable, even thought ‘she’s a good mother to our kids’.
We’re assured the couple is going on to seek divorce, despite serious intervention from mutual friends.
full tweets below
Hi Tweeps! Thanks for all your support. There’s no reconciliation for me on this matter.No more ball-and-chain 4 me.I’ve had it! I’m OUT!”.
‘Hi ppl.Wife-beater story was in 2007 & i c hurtful comments abt me now.U’ve watched me for 8 yrs.Do I look like I treat women wt no respect?’. ‘We’ve been separated for over a year now and I want to say Kathy is a great Mum & a good person. But it wasn’t working. Forget press stories’.
‘Hey ppl! Just want u to know that I wld never do anything to hurt my family. But sadly, I am separated from my wife & it’s irreconcilable!’.
‘We’ve been separated for over a year now and I want to say Kathy is a great Mum & a good person. But it wasn’t working. Forget press stories’When i talk about what really went down,jaws will drop and then u'll learn that if u want to get hitched,make sure it's your soul mate! Pls!"
"Well I got views & reviews.Tanks to every1. No more on the subject.To the unbiased 1s I say tanks,to others I say don't laff at ppls sorrows"

1 comment:

wandy said...

Who ever is this guy trying 2 buy over? He asks, 'do i look like i treat women with no respect?' for ur info Mr frank Edoho, wife abusers dont have it plastered on their fore heads!
u say u wld neva do anything 2 hurt ur family but u go on to say u r separated 4rm ur wife & its irreconcilable. C how u contradict urself?
u dont wanna wash ur dirty linens outside but u go ahead 2 drop all those tweets on a whole social netwkg site! WTH's wrong with u! biko fuck off!