Tuesday 21 June 2011

D'Banj: I am Single and Still Searching

This is an exclusive interview D'Banj granted reporter, Michael Alonge. These are the interesting parts...:-) Excerpts:

When do plan to settle down?
When I see the right person
How would you know the right person
If I see I will know
How about Genevieve?
We're not...(pause) why do you people keep calling Genevieve? That's a long time, we've even got over that. I am single and searching.
Have you talked to God about searching for a wife?

Of course
Why hasn't he answered you?
Who says he hasn't answered me? You never know when it come to relationship. Your best friend might be your wife and you might still be searching. It might be a person that I have dated before or a new person. But I believe God will do it at the right time.
Do you think when you finally get married you will cheat on your wife?
I don't know. I don't think about that but my dad never cheated on my mum
Are you planning to follow his footsteps?
I'm not planning to but I came from him, I must have something in common with him. When I get married, I will know. Right now, I don't.
How do you manage your female fans?
I don't really have many female fans
What do you do when girls throw themselves at you?
They are usually prevented and I don't get to see them because my people around me near me but if I see you and get to like you, then something might go down. It's up to me to decide...
So you don't have a girlfriend?
No, I don't. But that don't mean I don't F**k!
How many sunglasses do you have?
I have more than 100 of it. Mostly designers
What will not never be caught doing?
Fight over a woman. I will never do that!

No comments: