Monday 8 August 2011

Jokes of the Day

A MAN AND A TRAINER

‎A man asked a trainer at the gym house, I want to impress that beautiful girl, which machine can I use? Trainer replies; Use ATM machine!!!

HUSBAND AND WIFE

Husband comes home from Church, greets his wife, lifts her up and carries her around the house. The wife is so surprised and asks smiling, “did the Pastor preach about being romantic"? Out of breath the husband replies, "No, he said we must carry our burdens..."

SMS FROM A FAITHFUL HUSBAND

‎SMS from a faithful husband to wife: "Hi honey, I'm just having my last beer and I'll be home in 30 minutes. If I'm not, please read this message again!

A HAUSA MAN INTERVIEWED AT US EMBASSY

A Hausa man interviewed at US Embassy today:
CONSUL C: Ur name?
Hausa man H: Musa Adamu.
C: Sex?
H: 6 times a week.
C: I mean, male or female?
H: Doesn't matter sometimes even camel
C: Holy cow!
H: Yes, cows too
C: Isn't that hostile?
H: Horse style, dog style, any style
C: Oh Dear!
H: No deer!

HUSBAND AND WIFE

‎Wife says you don't make love to me anymore. Husband pointing to their 11children, do u think I downloaded these from google??

No comments: