Monday 15 August 2011

Fabregas completes deal with Barcelona

Arsenal has announced that the deal taking Cesc Fabregas to Barcelona has now been completed.
The two clubs had reached agreement overnight subject to the completion of legal, medical and registration processes. Those have now been concluded.
Speaking at a press conference in Spain this afternoon Fabregas paid tribute to Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger saying: "The relationship was fantastic. I spoke to him on Friday to say goodbye and I got very emotional because he’s been like a father-figure to me. I couldn’t even talk at one stage when I wanted to say how grateful I was for what he has done for me.

"I got a little bit emotional and couldn’t talk much so I had to send him a message saying what he’s done for me and that I will never forget it because I know if it wasn’t for him I would not be here today living my dream. I have to be grateful; I will never have enough words to be able to say what I think about Arsène Wenger."

No comments: